WINTER BOULDER LADDER '19
The friendly bouldering competition is back. It starts on :
• July 5th at Brunswick gym
• July 8th at Northcote gym
• July 10th at The Lactic Factory
10 NEW problems for 8 weeks! Put your name down on the scoresheet at any of our THREE GYMS and let the fun begins!
This will be awarded to the top three female and male in each of the following categories: beginner | intermediate | advanced
THE A TEAM
•Prizes for the team with the highest score.
•A prize for the best team name as judged by our expert panel of linguists.
This will be judged by staff based on:
• performances from week 1 to 3
• performances from week 4 to 6
Enter every week at ANY gym & have your name go into the draw to win loads of sweet swag.
SUPER GUNG HO
Enter every week at THREE gyms & have your name go into the draw four times to win loads of sweet swag.
• To enter, write your full name down on the score sheet at any gym; make sure it’s legible. If you want to try the problems at all three gyms, write your name down on the score sheet at all gyms.
• There will be 10 competition problems each week at three gyms.
• Tick the problems of the week off the score sheet next to your name as you do them; the week’s competition problems must be ticked off on their specific week, they cannot be ticked off once
the week is up.
• Your score for each week will be the number of problems you tick at NORTHCOTE or BRUNSWICK or ABBOTSFORD (whichever is higher).
• Your final score will be your top four weeks from either gym plus your score at the final.
• To win prizes (except most improved), you must competein the final.
• Problems at BRUNSWICK gym will be set on Friday morning & can be ticked off until the end of the following Thursday.
• Problems at NORTHCOTE gym will be set on Monday morning & can be ticked off until the end of the following Sunday.
• Problems at ABBOTSFORD gym (The Lactic Factory) will be set on Wednesday morning & can be ticked off until the end of the following Tuesday.
• To enter, write your team name down on the score sheet next to your name.
• A team must have four members.
• Your team’s total score is the sum of all four individual team members’ score, and your team’s score in the team events at the final.